We Are Infinite.

Thursday, February 25, 2016

A Good Meet To Blog Hard: Flipkartoutdoors IndiMeet.

                                   Image result for flipkart outdoors indiblogger meet
Bag packed,Alarm set and here I was all geared up for the next days i.e.20th February IndiBlogger Meet at Mango Mist Resort .The Alarm didn't rang or did it,well that's a big mystery that needs to be solved soon and I woke up at 6.30am with the IndiBus leaving for the Destination in 45 mins. All the excitement that was building up for almost a week seemed to be fading slowly.Soon I remembered Madhumita Baa(fellow Blogger) who was also going to the meet will be driving to the venue and I called her to check if she could pick me up on her way.But she too was on her way to catch the bus and asked me to leave immediately as she will asked them to wait for me.She was savior as I managed to get an Auto and reached the bus stop at around 7.35 am.
                                        
   The IndiBus


                                                          
                                                                        The IndiPass
The bus was waiting for me and I checked into the bus with the pass the Indi Team send everyone of us two days back.In the bus I met Madhumita Baa and appreciated her for the help,she introduced me to the Web Guy( Rajiv da) and Salma(fellow bloggers,it was a blogger meet indeed). We were given a packet of Good day Biscuit and a bottle of mineral water and with this,we were way.





The IndiPlace

 We reached MangoMist at round 9.25 am and I was happy to meet few friends from the last Indi Meets @ Hard Rock Cafe and Big Pitcher.We exchanged greetings and had few light moments,after that we all assembled at a place as the Indi Team welcomed us with arms wide open.We were given few instructions and most importantly showed the way to the thing that matter the most that time to me THE BREAKFAST(Yes,I was hungry :P),we were again asked to assemble at the same spot at around 10.00am after the breakfast.The Breakfast was good and I(almost everyone) enjoyed it to the fullest.We headed back to the same assembly area where the Indi team followed up with the schedule for the entire day,later we were addressed by a beautiful lady and a guy from Flipkart,so now one knows why it was called #Flipkartoutdoors IndiMeet.After the talk we were divided into a team of 10,though we had 11 in our team with the Web Guy leading from the front.We were handed over a sheet that included a list of activities,contests and prizes associated with them.We were also given coupons so that we can go out and try our hands with all the adventure sports around.
Vinay,Farooq,Reyyan,Ajay,Me,Rekha,Darpan,Sneha,Reema and Rajiv(left to right) TEAM 7


MangoMist Band
Band and Coupons

The Stuff
 They were stalls around with likes of Samsung,Sony,Altec,Garmin,Red Chief displaying all the latest trend in technology and how it tends to change the face of traveling and importantly the human life.Turn by turn we visited every single one of them and were amazed by the offerings they had to mention few Samsung Smart Watches and the Polaroid Cube.After that we tried our hand in tent building and I was the official time keeper of the group,the time to beat was 1.56 mins and mark my words we came very close of winning it as we clocked 3.03 mins :D. After that we headed out to try our hands with the adventure sports around.At around 2 pm we all assembled for the lunch and after lunch that w all e headed for the most sought activity THE PAINTBALL.We were again divided into team of 8,I and Rajiv Da were added in different team and surprisingly we were against our previous team.The Battle of the Paint Ball began and It was one hell of an experience and shockingly our match ended up in the only draw (once a team,always a team).


                                                                              
          The TEAM

I wanted to try my hands on land zorbing very badly and enters Reyyan who almost shared the same enthu.We managed the survive the fall and was still in its hang over when I got a call from Madhumita Baa(My Savoir) informing that the bus was leaving.I collected my stuff and ran fast for the bus (nobody clocked my timing,as I could have given Mr.Bolt a stiff competition). We left Mango Mist at around 5 pm only to reach home at 8pm(all thanks to Bangalore traffic).

I would summaries saying that it was one hell of an experience with the Best people,made some good friends and memories to cherish for a very ling time indeed.
Image result for flipkart outdoors indiblogger meet
                                                                             
                                       
Waiting for something more exciting and I know Indiblogger never dissapoints.
                                  Image result for flipkart outdoors indiblogger meet