We Are Infinite.

Monday, March 23, 2015

Meet the Breakfast Family!!!!


                              “There is no sincere love than the love of food”.
                                                                                                   -GB Shaw


Morning kicks off one's day and a healthy breakfast is an idle approach to a day.Breakfast is considered an important meal because it breaks the overnight fasting period, replenishes your supply of glucose and provides other essential nutrients to keep your energy levels up throughout the day.Breakfast makes the biggest impact on your health; it is true medicine.Yet between 10-30% of people skip breakfast, with older adolescents and girls most likely to do so.Some do it in order to keep pace with the fast running world,some avoid it to remain slim fit and lose weight and in doing so they tend to have a negative impact on their health.Study proves that skipping breakfast, can actually make weight control more difficult. Breakfast skippers tend to eat more food than usual at the next meal, or nibble on high-calorie snacks to stave off hunger.So a good breakfast is a must for everyone.

India is a very vast country with diversity and with different region,people tends to develop different taste.From idli dosa in  the South,Hot parathas in the North to Rice in the East,different families in different region have their own menu.It was only last week,when I was on a trip to Delhi and while strolling in a local market there I came across Mr.Gupta.Guptaji used to be our neighbor in our hometown,but an official transfer made him to move to Delhi along with his family.When guptaji came to know I was in city for some more days he asked me to visit his house.He said everyone will be happy to see me after such long time and invited me for breakfast the next day.Having been to the Guptas several time will in our hometown and knowing how good Mrs.Gupta cooks,its a offer hardly one can miss.Next day I reached Guptaji's house at around 8.30 AM,everyone was expecting me and was very happy to see me and inquired about my family back home.While Mrs.Gupta was busy preparing breakfast for us,I was busy sharing some light moments with Guptaji's two kids(a girl and a boy) who seemed to grow up very fast since I had seen them.Soon it was time for breakfast and we all moved on the dinning table,from hot parathas to sandwiches the whole table was full.though there was enough food on the table but the one which seemed to caught my attention the most was Walnut Cornflakes Chocó balls.A perfect combination of Kellogg's cornflakes,chocolates and walnut,it was my favorite Mrs.Gupta dish.I was happy on having them once again but I one thing that made me more happy was that even after so much time she still remembers my taste.It was a wonderful breakfast most probably the best in recent times.After the Breakfast I thanked Guptaji and his family for the breakfast and invited them to visit us back at home some time soon and finally bid them goodbye.

I was lucky to get an invitation from Guptaji and enjoy such delicious breakfast and I hope that I manage to get one more soon and for those who don't share my good luck ;) there is something good to look up.All of Mrs.Gupta's delicious recipe including my favorite Walnut Cornflakes Chocó balls can be easily accessed at https://www.facebook.com/anaajkanashta.

                                       
                                             Walnut Cornflakes Chocó balls

Its not only me but everyone who have tasted Mrs.Gupta delicious breakfast recipe made with Kellogg's once always tends to find an excuse to visit Guptaji.

Meet the family and people who wants to join them over breakfast here https://www.youtube.com/user/kelloggindia or watch it


                          Toh Aap kab ja rahe ho Guptaji ki family se milne!!!